With World Book Day approaching (on 4 March) it's time to focus on ways to encourage our kids to switch off the TV/Wii/Playstation 3 and lose themselves in a good book.
We'll be bringing you plenty of suggestions for great books to read to babies, for kids as they get older and advice on how to get your kids interested in reading.
In the meantime, here are ten fun bookends, to keep all those new books tidy when they're not being read.
This hand painted Classic Pooh Book End on the right is from Argos (£29.99). There's only one bookend, so this is one you might want to use if you have a supporting wall handy.
- Wooden Bookends - Made with Love, top left, Mamas & Papas, £30
- Morph And Chas Bookends, top middle, Play.com, £17.99
- Noahs Ark Bookends by Little Butterfly, top right, Notonthehighstreet.com
- Photo Frame Bookends by Boxwood, central image, Notonthehighstreet.com
- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Bookends, left top, Play.com, £39.99
- Preppy Boys A-Z Bookends, left bottom, M&S, £15
- Pen Pot Bookends, bottom left, GLTC, £15.50
- Ziggi Ziggi Jungle bookends, bottom middle, Ziggi Ziggi, £16.95
- Butterfly Bookends, bottom right, Kidzdens, £15.31
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more