Just days after the kids have gone back to school and I'm already counting down the days until the next set of holidays! This time of year brings with it a lovely little bank holiday nestled between the Easter and summer holidays (on May 31st) which is nicely timed for a trip to the coast with the family.
Whether you hit the southern shores of Devon or Cornwall, the busy beaches of Bournemouth or chance the weather further up to the seasides of Brighton and Scotland, you'll need a few essentials.
It's not a trip to the beach without a huge beach ball, like the inflatable one on the right from Amazon (£4.99). Here are a few more suggestions for seaside essentials.
- Roxy Cabana Aqua Beach Bag and Towel Set, bottom left, Argos, £29.99
- 4 Secion Wind Break, middle left, Argos, £12.99
- Speedo Junior Snorkel Set, top right, JD Sports, £14.99
- White stripe beach towel, to pleft, Debenhams, £12
- Green Picnic Barbecue Bucket, top middle, Dotcomgiftshop, £9.95
- Blue Savannah Picnic Hamper for 2, top right, Dotcomgiftshop, £29.95
- 16cm Castle Bucket Set Assorted, middle right, Amazon, £4.99
- Fishing Nets Coated Cane Handle, bottom right, Amazon, £1.99