During the first few months of pregnancy, many of you will be enticed by the pretty floral dresses, elasticated waisted jeans and figure skimming jackets.
A further three months down the line, and dressing your bump is much harder. The key factor in any clothes purchase is comfort. Which brings us to 'loungewear'.
A fairly new category to retail sites, loungewear brings together soft and comfortable trousers (think yoga pants and luxurious leggings) and classic vest tops and t-shirts. These basics are designed to allow you to relax at home in comfort, and their flexibility means they'll be suitable post-pregnancy too.
This Maternity 3-piece loungeset (Verbaudet, £45) on the right is a chic departure from the velour tracksuits that became so popular in the late nineties.
Like the idea of a relaxing outfit to chill out in at home? Have a look at these options below.
- M2b Yoga Pants, Central image, Mothercare, £16
- M2b long-sleeve 2-in1, Top left, Mothercare, £22
- ASOS Maternity Soft Touch Wrap Lounge Top, Middle left, ASOS, £12
- ASOS Maternity Ballet Wrap Maternity Top, Bottom left, ASOS, £4
- Stripe Pyjama Bottoms, Top right, Mamas & Papas, £25
- Long Sleeve jersey smock maternity top, Middle right, Blooming Marvellous, £35
- Frilled Maternity and Breastfeeding vest, Bottom right, Cecily Plum, £22
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more