It's World Cup time, can you tell?
If you spend any time online/watching TV/listening to the radio/reading anything, you'll have been inundated with World Cup-themed products. Regardless of how tenuous the link, every company is slapping an England flag onto their products.
Here are a few of the more unusual World Cup products for parents and babies, including a pack of World Cup baby wipes, and a World Cup shower unit...
- England World Cup Inch Blue shoes, Large image, Inch Blue, £17
- Crystal flag dummy, top right, Dummy Clips, £11.99
- Children's Personalised Cup Final Photo Story Book, Second right, Prezzybox, £17.95
- St George's Shower unit, Left middle row, B&Q, £369
- Crocs Kids Crocband England White, Middle middle row, Love Those Shoes, £24.95
- Football Pitch Buggy Liner, Right middle row, Maclaren, £15
- Fifa World Cup Monopoly, Left bottom row, Woolworths, £30
- Union Jack Luggage labels, Middle bottom row, Think Pink, £5.99
- Tesco Union Jack baby wipes, Right bottom row, Tesco, 87p