It's World Cup time, can you tell?
If you spend any time online/watching TV/listening to the radio/reading anything, you'll have been inundated with World Cup-themed products. Regardless of how tenuous the link, every company is slapping an England flag onto their products.
Here are a few of the more unusual World Cup products for parents and babies, including a pack of World Cup baby wipes, and a World Cup shower unit...
- England World Cup Inch Blue shoes, Large image, Inch Blue, £17
- Crystal flag dummy, top right, Dummy Clips, £11.99
- Children's Personalised Cup Final Photo Story Book, Second right, Prezzybox, £17.95
- St George's Shower unit, Left middle row, B&Q, £369
- Crocs Kids Crocband England White, Middle middle row, Love Those Shoes, £24.95
- Football Pitch Buggy Liner, Right middle row, Maclaren, £15
- Fifa World Cup Monopoly, Left bottom row, Woolworths, £30
- Union Jack Luggage labels, Middle bottom row, Think Pink, £5.99
- Tesco Union Jack baby wipes, Right bottom row, Tesco, 87p
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more