To recreate the look, follow these simple steps.
1. For best results, style hair the day after it has been washed as freshly washed hair can be too slippery to hold an updo.
2. Create a low side parting using a comb.
3. Pull your hair to one side at the nape of your neck as though creating a low side ponytail.
4. Wrap the hair back on itself tucking in the ends and pining them in place.
5. Pull out a few loose tendrils around the face to soften the look and finish with a spritz of hairspray.
What do you think of Hilary's classic 'do? Leave a comment below.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more