Teaming her slightly unkempt updo with pillar-box red lips and a black lace figure-hugging dress the diva proved that grunge and glamour needn't be mutually exclusive.
To recreate Christina's mussed-up updo:
1. Run a texturising product through damp hair to create this season's matte finish.
2. Pull the hair back into a high ponytail and secure at the crown with a hair elastic.
3. Leave out a few loose tendrils around the face to create a more dishevelled look.
3. Twist the hair around the base of the ponytail into a bun and secure in place with pins.
4. Gently rub the bun with the palm of your hand to soften the silhouette.
What do you think of Christina's glam rock style? Leave a comment below and tell us your thoughts.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more