The epitome of retro glamour, Dita Von Teese took her signature style to new heights at the My Private Cointreau Coffret launch in LA, rolling her sleek black locks into a 40s-inspired faux quiff.
Teaming the look with the obligatory porcelain skin, red lips, winged black liquid eyeliner and that beauty spot, the burlesque queen was every inch the 1940s pin-up girl.
To recreate Dita's look...
1. Apply a straightening balm to towel-dried hair for a supersleek finish.
2. Scoop the hair up into a high ponytail on top of the head and secure with an elastic.
3. Divide the ponytail into two equal sections.
4. Twist the first section all the way from root to tip and keep twisting until it coils back on itself.
5. Secure the ends in place using pins underneath the twisted coil.
6. Repeat with the second section.
What do you think of Dita's retro updo? Leave a comment in the box below and tell us your thoughts.