Gregory Graham says his mummy is the best in the world. But he's wrong because mine is. I don't care what Gregory Graham says. Mummy says that all children should have the best mummy in the world. But I don't want to share my mummy with everybody else though. She says that she had the best mummy when she was a little girl. But she has always been my mummy, I don't believe in that stuff about that time before she was my mummy.
Stuff about my Mummy (the best in the world):
1) I got my mummy because she likes me more than other children's mummies do.
2) She can always find things because she does a "mummy-search". Daddy-searches are nowhere near as good.
3) She is made of ice-cream, glittery stars, magic dust and a little tiny bit of mean.
4) She has a Thinking Cap. You can't see it. It helps her get good ideas and when she's wearing it I have to be quiet.
5) I think she married daddy because he doesn't mind emptying the dishwasher.
6) She is good at talking to my teacher without being scared.
7) She is smaller than daddy and she can't pick up a bag of bricks but I have to ask her if I want to sleep at Emily's house.
8) She cooks the best spaghetti in the world.
9) Her hair always smells nice.
10) If something makes me sad, mummy makes it better.
If only she could make spinach taste like chocolate.
And stop making me tidy my room.