From celeb spot to trend alerts, we've got our eyes peeled. Here are the highlights from Sunday.
1. Chatting to shoe guru Giuseppe Zanotti at Harrods about the importance of comfortable heels and gossiping about his favourite clients; Gaga and Gwyneth Paltrow.
2. Seeing Olivia Palermo perched on a giant toadstool at the Mulberry presentation. Utterly surreal.
3. Sharing an eye roll with Alexa Chung as two fashion week photographers started a full on slanging match just before the Margaret Howell show kicked off.
4. Dogs swaggering up the runway at Mulberry. Always more interesting than models.
5. Enjoying a glass of Champagne in the sublimely civilised surroundings of the Royal Opera House for Nicole Farhi. More shows like this please!