Gone are the days when the humble crayon was available in one style alone. Thanks to independent designers and big brands like Crayola, your kids can now experiment with getting grips with an assortment of shapes whilst colouring in, which can help their co-ordination.
Here are a few of my favourites.
- Crayola: Tadoodles Crayon Buddies, top left, Play.com, £4.99
- My 1st Crayons, top middle, ELC, £6
- Mini Artist Stackable Crayons, top right, ELC, £4
- Cuckoo Alex Rub A Dub Star Crayon, left large image, Amazon, £3.99
- Block wax crayons, right large image, Holz Toys, £9.70
- Bath crayons, bottom left, Otherlandtoys, £2.99
- Easter Egg Crayons, bottom middle, Etsy seller ChaseDreams, $5.50
- Lego Maniac Crayons Set, bottom right, Etsy seller GaddyNipperCrayons, $2.50