ParentDish's green fingered mum Debbie recently looked at some of the garden playhouses available for her busy household. She highlighted some of the cheaper options, the options she'd readily move into, and the sunshine-friendly Sunflower House.
Her article inspired me to have a look around for decent tents for summer playtime that leaves you with change from £50.
Here are the results!
- Dream Town Cherry Blossom Stores, large image, Amazon, £47.49
- HM Armed Forces Pop Up Field Tent, top left, Toys R Us, £34.99
- My First Thomas Pop Up Combo, top middle, Toys R Us, £44.99
- Kids 2 Person Teepee, second right, Argos, £39.99
Bob The Builder Pop Up Play Tent, third right, Woolworths, £30
- Tesco Sweetheart Pop Up Play Tent, bottom left, Tesco, £29.97
- Pop Up Tunnel & Tents, bottom middle, ELC, £30
- Fisher Price Dome Play Tent, bottom right, Amazon, £39.99
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more