Unless you're really lucky and you've given birth to a child who actively enjoys spring cleaning their room, their bedroom probably resembles a bomb site.
Getting them motivated to pick their toys off the ground and stored away can be a bit of an uphill battle. Whilst a proper storage solution might not ensure your kids keep their rooms spotless, it's more likely to motivate them that a couple of sacks and a plastic box.
This Four Friends Natural Wood toy box (£65.55) has enough room to store the toys and games for a couple of kids, and has a safety feature that stops the lid slamming down on little fingers.
Like the idea? Here are a few more suggestions:
- Modular Lazzari Cubes, top left, GLTC, £45
- Lazzari Tidy Tubs, middle left, GLTC, £39
- Personalised Toy Skip, bottom left, Notonthehighstreet, £95
- Fabric Covered Toy boxes, top right, ToyTidy, £88.39
- Leather Storage Trunks, bottom right, Notonthehighstreet, £140
More:Kid Decor & Style
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more