By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited ("AOL"), and SodaStream and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. To enter this prize promotion you must a) follow AOL MyDaily on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mydailyuk b) like AOL MyDaily on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mydailyuk and c) tweet your answer to the question at MyDaily (@MyDailyUK) via Twitter as per the instructions on the competition page.
a. There will be one winner who will win a SodaStream home drinks maker and 2 flavours of SodaStream drinks mix.
b. Postage of the drinks maker is included.
3. The prize promotion closing date is 12 pm (noon) on 15 April 2011 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
4. The winner will be selected at random on 15 April and the winner will be notified by via telephone and email. To contact you we will send a message via Twitter.
5. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 1 day of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
8. The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
9. The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
10. The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 1 May 2011.
11. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
12. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
14. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.