By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over [if applicable] except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited and Lego Group and Digital Outlook Communications Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and Lego Group and Digital Outlook Communications Ltd and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion bv sending your answer via email to email@example.com with your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
3. There will be one winner. The prize will consist of £500 Lego e-Voucher
4. The prize promotion closing date is November 30th 2010 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry/entries will be selected at random on [1st December 2010] and the winner will be notified by email within 7 days. To contact you AOL will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 1st December 2010
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
15. Promoter: Digital Outlook Communications Ltd, 7 – 11 Lexington St, London W1F 9AF