By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, Shine Communications and Paramount Home Entertainment, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and Shine Communications and Paramount Home Entertainment and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by emailing email@example.com.
3. There will be one winner who will receive one Donkey plush, one DVD and one Donkey Adoption package and 9 runners up who will receive a DVD only.
The prizes will consist of one Donkey plush, 10 DVDs and 1 Donkey Adoption package.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 12 pm 22nd December 2010 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
6. By entering this prize promotion you agree that AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry form to Shine Communications should you be selected as the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, AOL is authorised as a data processor of Shine Communications and Paramount Home Entertainment is the Data Controller for all data submitted in relation to this prize promotion. Furthermore Shine Communications shall be responsible for providing the winner with the prize [and all relevant tickets ad accommodation listed as part of it].
7. Only one entry per person is permitted.
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 22 December 2010.
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
14. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
17. Promoter: Team Paramount, Shine Communications, 1 Hardwick Street, London, EC1R 4RB