THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
We have the ultimate fun mum night out up for grabs.
Priscilla Parties guarantee a party night full of glitz, glamour and wall to wall hits, and we've got two pairs of tickets to giveaway.
With a pre-show party, party goodies and a meet and greet with the cast, it's an unforgettable way to celebrate any special occasion and the perfect opportunity to 'Shake Your Groove Thing' before taking a seat at the most glamorous show in London's West End.
We've got two pairs of Priscilla tickets for you to win. Each £100 pair of tickets includes two drinks from the Palace theatre bar, a souvenir brochure, original Australian cast recoding CD and two top price tickets to see the show.
To enter, like us on Facebook (we're parentdish uk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 19th May 2011. Please include 'Priscilla' at the beginning of your tweet.
Question: What is Priscilla Queen of?
A) The world
B) The desert
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of Back Row Productions and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by following us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/04/28/win-two-tickets-to-see-priscilla-queen-of-the-desert/
3. There will be two winners. Each winner will win a prize consisting of two tickets to a Priscilla Party and two tickets to see the show.
• The Priscilla party consists of: 2 drinks from the Palace Theatre bar, 2 feather boas, a souvenir brochure, original Australian cast recording CD and a possible meet and greet with a star of the show.
• Priscilla parties are held in the Palace Theatre in London at 1.45pm for a matinee show and at 6.45pm for an evening show.
• The 'meet and greet' with a star of the show at the Priscilla Party will depend on availability and is not guaranteed for all performances.
• Any travel costs or hotel accommodation that may be required is not included as part of the prize and the costs of any meals, beverages not included as part of the prize and all other personal expenses, spending money and any other incidentals are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
4. The prize will be issued by Back Row Productions UK Limited (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 19th May 2011 at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 19th May 2011 after 12pm and the winner(s) will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 19th May 2011
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize Provider: Back Row Productions UK Limited, 71 Endell Street, London, WC2H 9AJ.