By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited and Marriott International, Inc, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and Marriott International, Inc and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to: a) follow AOL MyDaily on Twitter: http://twitter.com/mydailyuk; b) like MyDailyUK on Facebook; and c) tweet your answer to the question at MyDaily (@MyDailyUK) via Twitter as per the instructions on the competition page.
3. There will be one grand prize winner.
- The prize will consist of one overnight stay for two people at London Marriott Hotel Park Lane with breakfast included. The prize will be valid for 12 months from 1 August 2011.
- Travel to and from the venue and the cost of any meals, spending money, accommodation (other than that stipulated above) which may be required to accept this prize or any other incidentals; are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The prize promotion closing date is 12 noon on 3 June 2011 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
5. The winning entry will be selected at random on 3 June 2011 and the winner(s) will be notified by Twitter direct message within 7 days. To contact you AOL will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
6. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance as directed to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
7. By entering this prize promotion you agree that AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry form to Marriott International, Inc should you be selected as the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, AOL is authorised as a data processor of Marriott International, Inc and Marriott International, Inc is the Data Controller for all data submitted in relation to this prize promotion. Furthermore Marriott International, Inc shall be responsible for providing the winner with the prize.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 1 July 2011.
13. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
16. Promoter: Marriott International, Marriott Drive, Washington DC, USA 20058
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more