THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Off-Ice Skating is the new fun way to get fit this summer!
Off-Ice Skates have been designed to mimic normal ice skates, but allow you to enjoy the experience of skating on ice on any dry, smooth, flat open space – at home, in the park, or at the gym.
Two times Dancing on Ice Winner Dan Whiston and David Seaman and Kerry Katona have all used these skates to lose weight and tone up.
Fancy becoming the next Torvill or Dean but in your own back garden? We've got a family set of four pairs of these amazing skates and starter kits, including a pair of colour coordinated boot covers, the 'learn to off-ice skate' DVD presented by Dan Whiston, a set of tools (to your maintain your skates) and an owner's manual to give away. The skates are avaliable in sizes 12 (kids) to 11 (adult).
To enter to win four pairs of Off-Ice Skates in sizes of your choice, like us on Facebook (we're parentdishuk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 5th August 2011. Please include 'Skates' at the beginning of your tweet.
Off-Ice Skating allows you to ice skate without:
A) A race track
B) An ice rink
C) A swimming pool
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited ("AOL"), Off-Ice Sports Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and Off-Ice Sports Ltd and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/07/13/win-a-family-set-of-off-ice-skates/
3. There will be one winner winning a four pairs of off-ice skates in sizes of their choice and four off-ice starter kits.
4. The prize will be issued by Off-Ice Sport Ltd (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 5th August 2011 10am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 5th August 2011 and the winners will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 5th August 2011
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize Provider: Off-Ice Sport Ltd, Pond Cottage, Beamond End, Amersham, HP7 0QT.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more