THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
May's Mysteries: The Secret Of Dragonville is a thrilling puzzle game for the Nintendo DS, following May, a charismatic girl as she tries to find her missing brother.
The game ventures through 80 mysterious locations searching for clues to help you solve over 270 puzzles and mini games.
To celebrate the release of May's Mysteries, which is on sale now, we have a Nintendo 3DS and copy of the game to give away to one lucky winner.
To enter, like us on Facebook (we're parentdishuk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 19th August 2011. Please include 'Nintendo' at the beginning of your tweet.
Question: How many locations are featured in May's Mysteries: The Secret Of Dragonville?
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited ("AOL"), Mastertronic Group Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and Mastertronic Group Limited and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/07/25/win-a-nintendo-3ds-and-copy-of-may-s-mysteries-worth-280/
3. There will be one winner. The winner will win a Nintendo 3DS and a copy of May's Mysteries.
4. The prize will be issued by Mastertronic Group Limited (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 19th August 2011 at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 19th August 2011 after 12pm and the winner(s) will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 21st August 2011.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
17. Prize Provider: Mastertronic Group, 2 Stonehill, Stukeley Meadows, Huntingdon, Cambs. PE29 6ED.
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more