Isabel Marant (fans of La Duff can purchase the dress from MyTheresa.com for £695) and, while we're assuming the similarity to Simon Cowell's show logo is coincidental it's not exactly subtle. This leads to the following thoughts:
1. Cheryl is over The X Factor.
2. Cheryl is not over The X Factor and is hanging onto her previous job through the unusual medium of printed denim.
3. Cheryl's sunglasses are so dark she was unaware of the pattern and will be horrified when she reads all of this over a cup of tea later.
4. Hilary Duff is a massive X Factor fan.
5. Hilary Duff wants to be an X Factor judge.
6. Hilary Duff's stylist likes Isabel Marant's dresses.
7. Isabel Marant is a massive X Factor fan.
8. The X Factor logo designer is a fan of Isabel Marant from the future (now the present).
8. Hilary Duff and Cheryl Cole love Zoe Saldana.
"Promise I am not trying to send out subliminal msgs to anybody through my jeans.. They just looked cool to me.. But since you mention it..
"Du do do - do doodle oo do. Du do do - do doodle oo do. Du do do - do doodle oo do. DO DO DO - DO DO.. LMHO!!!!"
That last tweet was Chezza doing a typed rendition of the X Factor theme song. Which is amazing.
Sidenote: Given that Hilary Duff is pregnant, would this not be an amazing opportunity for her to launch a pre-baby reality show called Up the Duff, with Hilary Duff?
Indulge your love of prints without making your companions think of Simon Cowell with a trip to the MyDaily store:
Relive Cheryl's X Factor USA outfits with the gallery below:
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more