Pumpkins, clever costumes and spooky pranks have had trick-or-treaters stuck to their screens this week.
A cat with whiskers like Colonel Mustard's wore a foppish pumpkin beret whilst chomping the harvest vegetable, albeit with chicken mixed in. Whoever knew felines were so conscious of eating seasonal produce?
A Halloween brainwave hit one apple-fan with his 'see through' outfit, using two iPads to make it look as if he'd been gored through the centre. Inspired, if devilishly expensive.
Revellers were saying "Damn that kid is good!" to two twins dressed as Top Gun characters. Snug inside a miniature plane, converted from a pushchair, they were blissfully unaware of their internet popularity. A goatee and aviators on a baby are comedy genius.
Elsewhere an African kid with a talent for beatbox, an almost-human army robot and occupy hitting back at newspapers stole attention. Watch out for the seriously scary exploding pumpkin.
This list was taken from Video Viral Chart, compiled for Huffington Post UK. The listings are based on embedded videos and links on around 2m blogs, as well as Facebook and Twitter
The viral video chart in full:
- Legend: Drink-driving's not cool, so stopping a wasted mate makes you a legend in this Kiwi Advert.
- iPad2 Halloween Costume: Gaping hole in torso iPads can pretty much do everything.
- PETMAN: This robot tests out US army gear, can do press-ups and even sweats. As one viewer comments, if they're showing us this, how cool is the stuff they are keeping secret?
- Pumpkin Vampire Kitty: Pumpkins are just sooooo this season.
- A YOUNG BOY IN GHANA PLAYS SICK BEAT WITH HIS MOUTH: Says it all really.
- 2011 Halloween Costume!!! Awesome Top Gun Twins!! Check out these inventive parents, who've even stashed a stereo in the back to blast the famous topgun tunes.
- Life In A Day:A film by YouTube, Ridley Scott And Tony Scott that traces the evolution of a day through clips from 4,500 people from 192 countries.
- Exposed: Media fabricated 'empty tents' story at OccupyLSX: The tents really are occupied.
- Exploding Pumpkin- Halloween Science Chemistry Demos! Chemistry gets a makeover
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more