A brilliant plan in theory, but the little lad got himself stuck in the game at the Stuart Hotel in Townsville, northern Australia.
The 15-month-old boy had to be rescued by the emergency services, but not until countless tourists had lined up and got a photo!
The little lad was unharmed, but a little teary when he was rescued. It's not known who he was with - or what his carers' reaction was on seeing the little boy on the wrong side of the glass.
There's no word on if he actually got himself a toy after his efforts...
We recently met another inquisitive lad who got himself stuck in his school's railings...twice.
More:Advice And Health
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more