THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
The Aruba Travel System from NurseryValue.com is amazing value at just £129.99.
The Aruba is an easy to use, compact and lightweight stroller that's suitable from birth and includes a car seat, cosy footmuff and raincover. In fact it has everything you need to be out and about with your baby, and we have one to give away to a lucky reader.
NurseryValue.com understands how expensive having a new baby can be, and how important it is to buy quality products, because you only want the best for your newborn. It stocks an extensive range of Petite Star baby products, including some exclusive ranges you won't find anywhere else.
To enter to win an Aruba Travel System, like us on Facebook (we're parentdishuk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 14th November 2011. Please include 'Travel System' at the beginning of your tweet.
What age is the Aruba Travel System suitable from?
B) Six months
C) A year
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, Petite Star On-Line Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/parentdishuk following us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/10/24/win-an-aruba-travel-system/
3. There will one winner winning an Aruba travel system.
4. The prize will be issued by Petite Star On-Line Ltd (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 14th November 2011 10am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 14th November 2011 and the winners will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 16th November 2011.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize Provider: Petite Star On-Line Ltd, 1 Beauchamp Court, Victors Way, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 5TZ
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more