THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
Join your favourite Sesame Street characters, Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Grover and new friends as they discover a long lost children's book titled Once Upon a Monster.
As they read, they join the action to become part of a living storybook adventure, helping new monster friends with their problems by exploring the book chapter by chapter, page by page.
It features active co‐op gameplay that is specially designed for sibling and/or parent‐child co‐play; and teaches social, emotional, and other important life lessons through its colourful gameplay.
To celebrate the launch of Once Upon a Monster, we have a copy of the game, and an xBox 360 console with Kinect controller to give away to one lucky reader.
To enter to win an xBox 360, Kinect controller and Sesame Street game, like us on Facebook (we're parentdishuk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 18th November 2011. Please include 'Sesame street' at the beginning of your tweet.
What is the name of the children's book that features in the game?
A) Once upon a monster
B) Once upon a time
C) Once upon a year
Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster (c) 2011 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Double Fine Productions, Inc. "Sesame Street(r)" and all associated characters and elements (c) 2011 Sesame Workshop. Portions of "Once Upon A Monster" (tm) & (c) 2011 Double Fine Productions, Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. KINECT, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, Renegade PR Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/parentdishuk following us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/10/27/win-an-xbox-360-kinect-bundle-and-sesame-street-once-upon-a-monster-game/
3. There will one winner winning an xBox 360, Kinect controller and copy of Once Upon a Monster.
4. The prize will be issued by Renegade PRLtd (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 18th November 2011 10am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 18th November 2011 and the winners will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 20th November 2011.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize Provider: Renegade PR Ltd, 4 King Square, Bridgwater, Somerset, TA6 3YF
Suggested For You
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Learn more