A thought-provoking video with a twist in its tail has been challenging people’s views on marriage this week. In the same vein as New Zealand's drink driving ad 'Legend', another clever Antipodean offering from Australia has appeared, touching viewers with its intelligent sensitivity.
Streetdancing has also been bringing people closer together as Taekwondo Shuffle in Korea and Flashmob Mumbai have gone viral. Scenes that could have been from Slumdog Millionaire took place in a train station in Mumbai as over 200 people started to dance in a packed terminal.
Breaking down boundaries between reality and fantasy with somersaults and a lot of paint is seen in 'Brush With Death'. Street culture is proving its popularity once more, but with a touch of Hollywood again, its surreal edge similar to The Adjustment Bureau meets Banksy.
And the obligatory animal video this week features a porcupine eating a corn on the cob. For those wondering what a porcupine sounds like, watch the clip. It's adorable, but someone please get that critter a dentist.
This list was taken from Video Viral Chart, compiled for Huffington Post UK. The listings are based on embedded videos and links on around 2m blogs, as well as Facebook and Twitter.
- Why This Kolaveri Di Full Song Promo Video in HD Must be novelty value.
- It's time. Bring it on.
- Flash Mob Mumbai - CST Official Video Ringa ringa ringa...
- Taekwondo Shuffle in KoreaMDF, karate kicks and LMFAO: guaranteed to go viral really.
- Nokia UK - Nokia Lumia Live. Nokia lights up London with an amazing 4D projection and deadmau5 After John Lewis Christmas, if an ad's not viral, it's not worth the money
- Nando's: Last dictator standing Too far?
- "Teddy Bear," the porcupine, doesn't like to share... om nom nom nom.
- Fail Compilation November 2011 || TNL Like a viral "You've been framed".
- Brush With Death No walls, no rules, no limits.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more