Frankie Sandford: How Showbiz Are You?
We put the cropped-haired one through her showbiz paces to see if she's got the hang of this celeb lark yet.
1. Who's the most famous name in your mobile?
Tulisa. She's a good friend of mine.
4/5. Oooh, get her, etc etc.
2. Most bizarre thing you've ever read about yourself?
That I had pneumonia! Ridiculous. They totally made it up and claimed it was a fact.
3. How much is too much for a haircut?
I'm really lucky that our stylist Nick is always around so I don't have to pay for haircuts. It's a perk of the job.
4. Katie Price. Friend or foe?
I've never met her, so I wouldn't like to judge!
5. Weirdest thing you've been sent by a fan?
A ring with a proposal!
2/5. But did she keep the ring?
6. Best party ever?
I love a barbecue.
7. Ever used your fame to get what you want?
We get sent freebies, but it would be too cringey to ask for them!
8. How much cash would it take to get you to pose in the buff?
I'm not putting a price on it, but I never say never to anything in life, because one day it might come back and bite me in the butt!
3/5 *makes mental note*
9. Best freebie you ever received?
A free holiday to Jamaica.
10. Ever been chatted up by another celeb?
That would be too telling!
0/5. The point, surely?
OK, we know Frankie and the rest of The Sats like to 'keep it real' and all that but seriously, a barbeque?! An unwillingness to do anything other than sit on the fence when it comes to the Pricey or spill the beans on which famous types have made their move on her have resulted in a very low score for Frankie. Thank showbiz for that personal hair cropper and the free holiday to Jamaica, eh?