There's nothing like a bit of arts and crafts fun at Christmas, but why let the kids have all the fun at school?
WHSmith's fantastic Drawing Bundle, filled with everything you need to enjoy some homemade festive fancy.
Super clay, glitter and gels, Crayola no drip paint brush pens, assorted pencils and washable coloured markers, 20 Double-ended Colouring pens and a Collage Crazy pack are just some of the treats that make up this £50 bumper pack!
And just in case you needed some Christmas inspiration, WHSmith tell us how you can make glittery Christmas stars using the fantastic selection of decorative stationary included in this bundle:
• A variety of coloured foam
• Glitter pens or paint
• A piece of card
• A paintbrush
1. Using a pencil, use the ruler to draw a star shape onto your piece of card. Try to get each point of the star the same length. Once you are happy with the shape use the scissors to cut out your star. You now have a template to draw around!
2. Take your star template and place it on a piece on coloured foam. Draw around your template and repeat on different places of the foam and then carefully cut around each star shape.
3. Using the pointy end of the scissors carefully push a small hole in the top point of the star. This is where you will thread the ribbon through later.
4. Now it's time to get messy with the glitter paint! Choose a colour that you would like for your star, you can use different colours for each one if you like. Paint one side of the star and leave it to dry, and once dried, turn it over and repeat with the other side. Do this with all of your stars.
5. Now that your stars are dry take a piece of ribbon and thread it through the hole you made at the top, and make sure the loop is a big enough size to fit over a Christmas tree branch. To secure the ribbon glue each end, overlap them slightly and hold in place until the glue has fixed the two ends together.
There you have it, homemade Christmas stars to hang on your tree, above the fireplace, wherever you would like to add some seasonal sparkle!
If you'd like to win this Bundle of creativity, then make sure you enter our Christmas competition on Facebook. There are loads of Christmas goodies up for grabs.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more