See it, Tag it, Win it Terms & Conditions: Red Carpet Glamour By submitting your entry for the See it, Tag it, Win it campaign (the "Promotion"), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1. The Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL (UK) Limited ("AOL") and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter. 2. The Promotion will be open from 12pm on Monday 23rd January 2012 and closes on Monday 30th January 2012 at 6pm. (the "Closing Date"). 3. No purchase of any sort is necessary to enter the Promotion. 4. You may enter this Promotion via the 'See it, Tag it, Love it' application (the "Application") on the MyDaily UK Facebook page found at: http://www.facebook.com/MyDailyuk, by liking MyDailyUK on Facebook and by tagging the item you wish to win in accordance these Terms and Conditions. 5. On entry to this Promotion, you authorise the Application to access your basic information including [name, email address and user ID,]. To authorise the Application you must provide an email address and in doing so you consent to receive the MyDaily Newsletter. 6. You only need to "Like" MyDaily on Facebook once to participate in the promotion. 7. You enter this promotion by tagging the item you wish to win (each a "Prize" and together the "Prizes") in the relevant scene (each a "Scene" and together the "Scenes"). There will be one new scenes in total throughout the Promotion duration of 12 months. 8. Once you have submitted your entry, you will receive an email confirming your entry and your consent to receive the MyDaily newsletter. You may opt out of receiving the MyDaily newsletter at any time, by clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link at the bottom of your entry confirmation email or any email newsletter that you receive. Where you choose to unsubscribe from the MyDaily newsletter, we confirm we will only use your email address to contact you if you are selected as a winner in accordance with these terms and conditions. 9. Entrants will only be eligible for one prize per Scene, however you may enter as many times as you like by tagging more than one item in each Scene. 10. Red Carpet Glamour prizes include:
- 4X £500 gift cards to spend at my-wardrobe.com
- 5 x Illamasqua Lipsticks in Sangers and Masquara in Raven
- 1 x All expenses paid trip to the John Frieda salon in London for a full hair make over and consultation
- Any pair of shoes from Reiss -One winner can pick any pair of shoes from the Reiss website; www.reissonline.com
- A Midnight Moscow Dress worth £150.00 (available in sizes 6-16 only)
11. Specific Prize T&C;s - In the event of unforeseen circumstances Reiss reserves the right to substitute any prize(s) for alternative one(s) of equal or greater value. "
-Product availability depends on stock, and products may be substituted for the nearest match at the Promoter's discretion.
12. The Winner(s) for each item in a Scene will be drawn at random from all the entrants who entered for that item within 24 hours of the closing date for each Scene, which will be confirmed on the Application entry page. 13. The Winners will be contacted using the email address given upon authorisation of the Application. 14. The Prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions. 15. The Prize is non-transferable and where Prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a Prize of an equivalent value should the Prize become unavailable for any reason. If AOL is unable to contact any Winner or any Winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the Prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another participant. 16. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, then the Promoter may, in its sole discretion invalidate your Entry and disqualify you and your Entry from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached. 17. The Promoter may at any time, for any reason and without notice nor liability, cancel, suspend or discontinue the Promotion or any part of it. 18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption to any Entries submitted. Further the Promoter does not guarantee the Entry page or the Site or the voting shall function correctly. The Promoter shall not be liable for without limitation; any technical failures, computer virus, network failure, tampering, fraud or cause beyond AOL's control which corrupts or affects the availability of the Facebook App at any time during the Promotion. 19. The terms and conditions of any third party supplier may apply and must be accepted and complied with by the Winner/s on acceptance of their Prize. 20. The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th September 2011 21. The Winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the Prize Promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each Winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use. 22. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the Promotion or Competition. 23. The promoter of this competition is AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper Street, London WC1E 6JA