THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
The UK's most popular shopping event for parents and parents-to-be, The Baby Show is back!
To celebrate, The Baby Show and exhibitor Mamas & Papas have teamed up to offer five lucky readers a beautiful Newborn Hamper which includes a white willow basket with linen lining, a gorgeous Pip Bunny soft toy, three bodysuits and a Once Upon a Time hooded towel, plus two tickets to The Baby Show at London ExCeL, running from the 24th-26th February.
With 10 years' experience sourcing the best in baby and maternity products, The Baby Show is a unique shopping environment, purposefully designed for mums-to-be and parents.
There are over 250 must-have brands, making it the perfect opportunity to test, try and compare before you buy and save money with exclusive offers. From product specialists to first class speakers, you'll be spoilt for choice at The Baby Show without the stress of the high street.
A stand all visitors must attend is Mamas & Papas (stand number L50). You will be able to see the latest ranges and designs from the UK's leading baby retailer, and receive an exclusive voucher booklet which includes over £400 worth of savings on your favourite brands.
Mamas & Papas will also be showcasing its latest pushchair design, the Mylo and you can have the opportunity to win one every two hours!
To enter to win one of five pairs of tickets and Newborn Hampers, like us on Facebook (we're parentdishuk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 18th February 2012. Please include 'Baby Show' at the beginning of your tweet.
Where is The Baby Show?
A) London ExCeL
B) London 02
C) London Olympia
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, Azaria Ltd and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/parentdishuk following us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/02/02/win-tickets-to-the-baby-show-and-a-mamas-and-papas-gift-hamper/
3. There will five winners winning a pair of tickets to the Baby Show to be used between 24-26 Feb and a Mamas and Papas gift hamper worth £70.
4. The prize will be issued by Azaria Ltd (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 18th February 2012 10am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 18th February 2012 and the winners will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 20th February 2012.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize Provider: Azaria Ltd, UNIT 1, Parkhill Castle, Northamptonshire, NN7 1LF.