Ever fancied yourself as a Ghostbuster? Are you after Yvette Fielding's job? Well now is your chance as we are offering four lucky readers the chance to win an exclusive ghost hunting experience courtesy of Dead Haunted.
To tie in with the release of The Woman In Black (out in cinemas now) you could find yourself exploring some of Britain's spookiest venues.
The main winner will receive a gold ghost hunting package, which includes: a pair of tickets to the Drakelow Tunnels ghost hunting event and £200 to spend on travel and accommodation, plus two memberships to the Haunted Circle - Dead Haunted’s exclusive club giving members discounts on future ghost events.
Three luck runners up will receive one pair of tickets to a ghost hunting event at either the Fire and Police Museum in Sheffield, the Alton Towers Mansion in Staffordshire or the Peterborough Museum in Cambridgeshire on a selected date (travel and accommodation costs excluded).
Make sure you enter before the closing date, which is Thursday 15th March 2012 at 12.00pm.
Full terms and conditions follow on the next page.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page.
- There will be one grand prize winner who will receive a pair of tickets to the Drakelow Tunnels ghost hunting event on Saturday 8th September 2012 and £200 to spend on travel and accommodation, plus two memberships to the Haunted Circle - Dead Haunted’s exclusive club.
- There will be three runners up who will each win one pair of tickets to a ghost hunting event at either the Fire and Police Museum in Sheffield (Saturday 21st April), the Alton Towers Mansion in Staffordshire (Saturday 12th May) or the Peterborough Museum in Cambridgeshire (Saturday 7th July). Which prize you receive is at the discretion of the promoter.
- Transport to and from the event is not included in the runner up prizes, but the main winner will receive £200 towards the cost of travel and accommodation.
- Additional expenses such as the cost of any meals are not included as part of the prize and all other personal expenses, spending money and any other incidentals are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
- The prize promotion closing date is Thursday 15th March at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
- The winning entries will be selected at random on the Friday 16th March. The first entry drawn will be the grand prize, and the next three entries drawn will be the runners up. All winners will be notified by via telephone and email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
- If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept their prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
- The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
- Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more