A bus driver has sworn never to set foot on one again after his syndicate won a £38 million EuroMillions jackpot.
Ally Spencer is one of 12 Stagecoach drivers who are said to have scooped a share of the massive prize, the fifth in a row to go to a UK winner.
Mr Spencer told the Sun: "I'll never work again.
"This would have been my 20th year and I have loved it. But I won't be stepping on a bus again now."
The grandfather, of Corby, Northamptonshire, said he received the happy news in a midnight phone call from another syndicate member on Friday.
Some of the lucky group then gathered at one of the drivers' homes to celebrate.
Mr Spencer, 57, said: "We knew that seven of us were meant to clock in the next day to drive the buses but we knew there was no way.
"I suppose there are 12 jobs going at the depot."
He and his wife Yvonne plan to move out of their two-bedroom flat into a bungalow in Corby, go on a family holiday to Jamaica, and buy a climbing frame for their grandchildren.
Each syndicate member will walk away with about £3.1m.
Another winner, John Noakes, 49, told the Daily Mail the group called their boss at the Stagecoach depot in Corby to say they would not be coming to work on Saturday.
He said: "My feeling would be that will be the end of our days behind the wheel of a bus now. Speaking for myself, I know I will not be returning and there are others in the same boat."
Mr Noakes said he would buy his wife Jean "whatever she wanted", and would swap his Nissan Primera for an Aston Martin.
A third winner, Charles Connor, 40, reportedly plans to shell out on a new car, join a golf club and go back to school to improve his maths and learn a new language.
A Camelot spokesman said there had been a valid claim, but could not pay out until the banks opened this morning.
A decision will then be taken about whether the winners will publicise their success at a press conference.
The spokesman added: "We cannot confirm or deny any rumours regarding winners."