Madonna has found another way into the history books, becoming the first performer to engage with her fans via a live Facebook chat.
During the session, she brushed off the controversy about her video for Girls Gone Wild, where her "grinding" caused it to be banned by YouTube.
With US host Jimmy Fallon facilitating, Madonna, whose album M.D.N.A goes on nationwide release today, answered questions on such subjects as:
- Her favourite song on the album
- When she thinks about Quentin Tarantino
- What she's enjoying about her tour
- What makes her swear
- What tough girls she admires
- What she would do if she were President of the United States