Greggs bakery has hit the headlines after a row involving chancellor George Osborne over his decision to add 20% VAT on hot pasties and pies.
Greggs has developed into one of Britain's biggest high street food chains. So after George Osborne's pie fight, here's 5 other moderately surprising facts about Greggs according to Wikipedia:
1. In 2003, in an attempt to test the foreign market, Greggs opened a total of ten stores in Belgium
2. In March 2011, the company opened its 1,500th shop, in York
3. Greggs is a bigger fastfood chain in the UK than McDonalds
4. Greggs raised £1,001,056 for Children In Need in 2011
5. Actress and model Milla Jovovich said in 2002 that she would be willing to become the "face of Greggs"