Tulisa Contostavlos has confirmed she will be back as a judge on the next series of The X Factor.
ITV1 revealed yesterday (Tuesday) that Take That star Gary Barlow was returning to the show, and that the other names "will be announced soon".
But the N-Dubz singer, 23, blabbed after being asked by Top Of The Pops magazine about the new series.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to answer," she said. "I suppose it doesn't really matter, so let's just say (I've known for) quite a while."
She added of her return: "Would it be cheeky to say I think I did a good enough job to keep my place?"
Tulisa won the last series of the ITV1 show with girl group Little Mix. The group were among the contestants reportedly criticised by Simon Cowell, as the show lost out to BBC1's Strictly Come Dancing in the ratings war.
Tulisa said of the next series: "I'm growing as a person, so you might see a change in me simply because I'm growing up, but I'm just going to be me. Whatever comes out, comes out."
The singer recently hit the headlines when a sex tape showing her sharing an "intimate moment" with a former boyfriend appeared online. Tulisa took legal action against former boyfriend Justin Edwards, who denies posting the tape.
Louis Walsh, who was a judge last year along with Kelly Rowland, has already announced he will be taking part in the 2012 series.
Gary said of his return: "I'm thrilled to be back and really looking forward to working with The X Factor team again. The fact that a superstar could just walk out on that stage is very exciting."Suggest a correction