As a P&G ambassador for the London Olympics, Victoria Pendleton stars in Pantene's latest ad campaign and as the colour scheme suggests, the track cyclist is determined to win gold for Great Britain this year.
Watch the video below to hear more from Victoria and take a look below to see her top five beauty must-haves.
Victoria's top 5 beauty favourites:
- I love the By Terry Touche Veloutee highlighter concealer brush. It really does everything- hides shadows, blemishes, and just makes you look more awake and radiant- it's amazing!
- The Pantene Smooth and Sleek range keeps my hair under control. The training regime that I have with my helmet obviously plays havoc with my hair and it gets a bit frizzy and out of control. The Pantene Pro-V 24Hr Frizz Fighter is like a serum and works really well at keeping my hair under control.
- I love the Elemis SpaPods- their Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing facial really makes a difference, you can see the results immediately.
- I always apply sunscreen, regardless of whether it's sunny. I like to use a light one such as the Olay Essentials day lotion, that has SPF 30.
- I'm loving the Giorgio Armani designer lift. My mum and I went to the Selfridges counter and got one each the other day. Fun Day out with my mum. I like the whole idea of anti-ageing in it as well. A little bit goes along way, I have to say!
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more