We nearly missed it but this week is National Chocolate Week. So if you're as keen as us to celebrate this, here's a chocolate brownie recipe with a difference - Maltesers. Yum yum.
Chocolate and Malteser Brownies.
175g dark chocolate
150g self raising flour
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4. Lightly grease and base line a 23cm square tin.
2. Gently melt the butter along with the chocolate over a low heat.
3. Whisk in the sugar, then the eggs and lastly the flour.
4. Fold in the Maltesers then quickly pour the mixture into the prepared tin.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until just set.
6. Cool, then cut into 16 squares.
7. Serve at tea time with a good strong cup of tea or warm as an indulgent pudding with your favourite icecream.
Here's another easy recipe to try with your kids.