So Phil the Greek - as Ben Elton so charmingly called him - has been at it again. This time, it was telling a woman in a zip-up dress that he'd "get arrested" if he tried to unzip it.
But if only he'd zip up his mouth sometimes, bless him. From the amusing to the hand-over-mouth awful, here are just 10 of his classic blunders:
- To a group of deaf children standing next to a steel band.
- At an exhibition of 'primitive' Ethiopian art.
- To survivors of the Lockerbie bombing.
- To President of Nigeria, who was wearing national dress.
- At Hertfordshire University.
- To a 13-year-old child, while visiting the space shuttle.
- To a woman in Kenya.
- To a tourist in Budapest.
- To <em>Britain's Got Talent </em>winners Diversity.
- To a woman solicitor.