The Duke of Cambridge has been practising his dance moves ahead of their visit to the Solomon Islands, the Duchess revealed today, as the couple met dignitaries from across the Commonwealth to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
The Duke and Duchess will travel to the Pacific islands later this year and described their excitement about the tour during a reception at the Guildhall in London on Tuesday.
Kate says William's getting his dance moves down for their foreign tour
The royal couple told the Governor General of the Solomon Islands Sir Frank Kabui and Lady Kabui they were putting in some special preparation for their trip to the former British protectorate in September.
William said: "We're extremely excited. Both of us have never been anywhere near there."
Kate giggled as she added: "William's been practising his dance moves."
Kate's looked stunning in Alexander McQueen during the jubilee celebrations
The Duke and Duchess spoke about Gary Barlow's recent visit to the Solomon Islands, where the musician recorded part of the official Diamond Jubilee song Sing.
The couple are also expected to visit Malaysia, Singapore and Tuvalu, in the South Pacific, as part of the tour.
If they need any help before their visit, they'd be well advised to look at this gallery of Charles and Camilla's romance in (very) silly pictures.
- Thanksgiving Service At St Paul's Cathedral Begins With A Fanfare
- Kate Stuns In 'Nude' McQueen Dress
- Rowan Williams Praises The 'Huge Risk' Of Queen's Lifelong Dedication At St Paul's
- Gary Barlow, Cheryl Cole, Robbie Williams, Kylie Minogue, Paul McCartney Sing For Her Majesty (PHOTOS)
- HM Queen Moved By Duke Of Edinburgh's Absence, and Prince Of Wales's Emotional Tribute
- Kate, Duchess Of Cambridge, Stuns In 'Nude' Alexander McQueen Lace Dress
- Labour MP Lambasts Jubilee 'Slave Labour'