A journalist from The Sun newspaper who was arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods has been released on bail.
The man - understood to be reporter Rhodri Phillips - was detained at his home in north London on Thursday morning by officers from Operation Tuleta, which is investigating alleged computer hacking and wider privacy offences.
He is the seventh person to be arrested as part of the inquiry, which operates in conjunction with the phone-hacking investigation.
Scotland Yard said a 35-year-old man was arrested at about 6.30am yesterday and was bailed last night.
A spokesman said: "The man, a journalist, was arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods."
A spokeswoman from News International confirmed a journalist from The Sun was arrested yesterday morning.
So far, 24 people have been arrested as part of the phone-hacking inquiry, Operation Weeting, and 41 as part of an investigation into alleged corrupt payments to officials, Operation Elveden.