Three quarters of us can't wait for our children to go back to school. That's the shocking figure from our very own survey here at Parentdish.co.uk.
* 76 per cent of parents with school aged children in Britain can't wait for the summer holidays to be over.
* More than half of all these parents (53 per cent) are either happy, excited or relieved at back to school time.
* 43 per cent of working parents think the school summer holidays are too long.
* More than a third of all parents (36 per cent) plan to use the opportunity presented by the new school term to make changes to their lives.
* Over two fifths (42 per cent) of all parents who have ever taken time off work over the holidays to look after their children feel more pressured to return to work in the current economic climate.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more