If you're headed for the Notting Hill Carnival this bank holiday weekend we want you to have the most fun possible.
So we've collated a list of must-read websites before you go - giving you the most up-to-date information on travel options, live music, parties and food.
- The Notting Hill Carnival official website should be your first port of call for information on what, when and where.
- ...and you can get some extra tips on how to get the best out of the rapidly expanding event from Visit London's website here.
- Have a misty-eyed flick through these snaps by the carnival's official photographer Timothy N Holt, who has been snapping the celebration for the last ten years.
- Some events run on until the wee hours. Make sure you've checked the travel routes and don't get stranded.
- Cut a rug after ogling at the dancers with the Evening Standard's party guide.
- Know where the loos are? You should do, and you can with this guide.
- BBC 1xtra will be at the scene covering all things musical.
So, have fun, stay safe and pack a brolly just in case. (Just picture us as your collective mum, licking a tissue and wiping your face before sending you on your merry way.)