Three men will appear in court on Saturday charged with the murder of a 21-year-old who was shot at his flat, police said.
Reece Menzies was found dead at his home in Bournemouth on July 25.
Dorset Police said three London men, aged 22, 24 and 33, had been charged with murder and would appear at Bournemouth Magistrates' Court today.
The victim was found dead at his flat, at the junction of Roumelia Lane and Sea Road in Boscombe.
The three charged men were arrested in addresses in London and the Folkestone area of Kent on Tuesday.
Detective Chief Inspector Kevin Connolly, of the major crime investigation team, said: "The three men have been in custody for the last 72 hours and they have all been interviewed at length.
"We have presented details of these interviews as well as evidence gathered over the past month to the Crown Prosecution Service, with whom we have worked closely.
"The progression of the investigation to this point today demonstrates the professionalism, commitment and tireless work of Dorset Police staff, with the active support of Operation Trident and Kent police."
Comments have been closed on this entry for legal reasons