THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
In celebration of Wicked's five spellbinding years in London's glittering West End, we have four tickets to see the show to give away to one lucky reader.
Based on the acclaimed novel by Gregory Maguire which re-imagined the stories and characters created by L. Frank Baum in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, Wicked tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two girls who first meet as sorcery students.
Their extraordinary adventures in Oz will ultimately see them fulfill their destinies as Glinda The Good and the Wicked Witch of the West.
Voted by theatre-goers as London's Most Popular Show (2010 Olivier Audience Award), Best West End Show (2011 and 2010 Whatsonstage.com Awards) and Best Family Fun (2009 Visit London Award), Wicked is the perfect choice for a magical family night out.
Experience this unforgettable, award-winning musical and discover that you've not been told the whole story about the Land of Oz...
To enter to win four tickets, like us on Facebook (we're parentdishuk), follow us on Twitter @parentdish_uk and tweet us the answer to the following question by 17th October 2011. Please include 'Wicked' at the beginning of your tweet.
Wicked is inspired by which novel?
A) The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
B) Hocus Pocus
C) The Witches of Eastwick
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL (UK) Limited, Michael McCabe Productions Limited and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
2. You may enter this prize promotion by liking us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/parentdishuk following us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/parentdish_uk and tweeting us the answer to the question found at http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2011/09/16/win-tickets-to-see-wicked-in-the-west-end/
3. There will be one winner, winning four tickets to see Wicked the musical at the Apollo Victoria theatre. The tickets will be valid for a Monday-Thursday 7:30pm performance or a Wednesday 2:30pm performance from 5 September – 15 December 2011, excluding 24-30 October 2011. Travel is not included.
4. The prize will be issued by Michael McCabe Productions Limited (the "Prize Provider"). By entering this prize promotion, you agree that if you are selected as a winner, AOL (UK) Limited may pass the data submitted on your entry email to the Prize Provider who will issue you with your prize.
5. The prize promotion closing date is 17th October 2011 10am (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
6. The winning entries will be selected at random on 17th October 2011 and the winners will be notified on Twitter within seven days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
7. If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone and email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 5 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
10. The prizes must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prizes are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
11. All prizes are non-transferable and where prizes consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prizes, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prizes to another participant.
12. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 17th October 2011.
13. The winners agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
15. No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
16. Promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Prize Provider: Michael McCabe Productions Limited, 4 D'Arblay Street, London, W1F 8D.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more