PARENTS

Mum Shames AEROSOL Son On Internet After He Burned His Face With Spray Can

04/10/2012 12:54 | Updated 22 May 2015

A mum has branded her son a right AEROSOL after he set his face alight with a spray can. (Yes, it's a tortured play on words, but we couldn't resist).

Furious Sheila Brown, 51, was so incensed by her 15-year-old son Richard's idiocy that she shamed him on the internet, posting pictures of the dopey teen's injured nose and forehead.

He had been using the can as a flame-thrower before chucking it on a fire - where it exploded.

Sheila said he was a 'pillock' for ignoring her repeated warnings about playing with the sprays.

The mum, of Grantown-on-Spey, Moray, wrote beside the pictures: "Burns Night came again this year... No, not some Scottish poetry reading, but my son being a total meatball head and getting himself burnt. Richard is 15 and should know better.

"He got off lightly, but it could have been so much more than facial burns and some hair loss."

English teacher Sheila said she had been warning Richard not to play with aerosols 'for weeks'.

She added: "I wanted to embarrass him and let him know that I'm fed up with his behaviour. "There are also a lot of other reckless idiots out there so they should see what happens."

Humiliated Richard had to be treated in hospital. He said: "After it happened I remember saying, 'that's why you don't play with fire, kids'. Then the pain kicked in. Lesson learned."

More:

Teenagers
Suggest a correction