The government is introducing a new style of food labelling in order to help supermarket shoppers make healthy choices.
So how will it work, exactly? Well, here are the proposed new labels:
More TOPICALOLs:Suggest a correction
- Wayne Rooney Stars In 'Skyfall' Trailer
- Nick Griffin Stars In 'Paranormal Activity 4'
- 'The Great British Bake Off' Gets American Remake
- Ahmadinejad's Fury Over 'The X Factor'
- David Cameron And Boris Johnson Do 'Gangnam Style'
- FA Unveils New National Football Centre
- Homeowners' Rights To Attack Burglars Based On 'Home Alone'
- It's Abu Hamza - The Board Game!
- Have You Been The Victim Of A Social Networking Accident?
- Cameron On Letterman: The Bits You DIDN'T See
- JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy: Read The First Page
- Stacey Solomon Is New Voice Of iPhone 'Siri'