Please note: This competition is now closed
HuffPost UK Lifestyle are generous souls and love to treat our lovely readers with regular competitions to win a selection of fantastic prizes.
We are offering one lucky reader the chance to win the perfect Little Black Dress to coincide with Christmas party season. All you need to do is head over to our Facebook page.
This dress could be yours
Atkins have been up and down the country to find out what women really want from their LBDs, how they want to feel and who wore it best in terms of celebrities.
They then took their findings to former Young Designer of the Year, Charlotte Wood, to create the ultimate LBD.
The dress is worth £350, but with the added bonus of that it will be made to measure – so it is a real money can’t buy prize.
Scroll down for celebrities who wore the LBD best
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of AOL UK Limited, and any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL, and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter
2. To enter this prize promotion you need to go to HuffPost UK Lifestyle's Facebook page
3. There will be one winner
4. The prize promotion closing date is 5pm on 9 November 2012 and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter
5. The winning entries will be selected at random after 5pm on 9 November 2012 and the winner will be notified
6. If you are notified of a winning entry and you do not reply to confirm acceptance as directed we may offer your prize to someone else
7. Only one entry per person is permitted
8. Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified
9. The prize(s) must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize(s) are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions
10. All prize(s) are non-transferable and where prize(s) consist of tickets to events, all such tickets are non-refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of an equivalent value should the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize(s), then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize(s) to another participant
11. A list of winners' names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter on 9 November 2012
12. The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion
14. Promoter: AOL UK Ltd, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA
Also on HuffPost:
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more