THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
Are you fed up discussing the good, the bad and the outright crazy performances on 'The X Factor' this year? Are you tired of always being the critique and never the star? What if you could have a go yourself?
Well now you can, because HuffPost Celeb have teamed up with experience days specialist Buyagift.com, to offer you the chance to be a pop star for the day – on the Silver Song maker Pop Star Experience!
With the live shows now well underway, they have launched an exciting experience where would be performers can pay to record their own song and accompanying video in a state-of-the-art studio – and you could be one of the first to try it out for free!
After some basic coaching you’ll take to the mike to make some real music – and all before starring in your very own pop video. You’ll receive some basic training from seasoned sound engineers, two hours of studio time, and some awesome finishing touches to your video in the form of cutting-edge graphics.
The competition closes Friday 9 November 2012 at 5pm. Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions before entering.
Established more than a decade ago, Buyagift specialises in a huge range of gifts – from Race car driving experiences and adrenaline experiences such as indoor skydiving - to short UK and European breaks, afternoon tea and gourmet gifts.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by entering your details and submitting your entry via the competition page on Facebook.
• There will be one main winner who will receive Silver Song maker Pop Star Experience, which consists of two hours in a singing studio to record one track which will be burned to CD on the day for you to take home.
• You will not be able to exchange this voucher for another experience.
• Your voucher is valid for 10 months.
• This experience is for one person.
• Two weeks’ notice is required for backing tracks to be made ready. Use of existing backing tracks is free of charge but there may be a charge to procure any songs not in the supplier's current catalogue. Recipients may bring along their own backing tracks on any format, preferably CD, if required.
• Minimum age is 8 years (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult).
• Transport to the event is not include in prize.
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
• The prize promotion closing date is 5pm Friday 9 November 2012 (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Monday 12 November 2012. The winner will be notified by via telephone or email within 3 days. To contact you we will use the contact details supplied by you when entering the prize promotion.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance by both telephone or email to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 3 days of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.
Suggested For You
SUBSCRIBE AND FOLLOW
Get top stories and blog posts emailed to me each day. Newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements.Learn more