Following criticism that he was only following Tory MPs, the Prime Minister has added some new people to his Twitter follows list. And they're pretty surprising:
- Apple Maps Shows Where Hurricane Sandy Will Strike
- LOOK: Apple's Latest Must-Have Product
- Wayne Rooney Stars In 'Skyfall' Trailer
- Obama Faces New Terror Videotape
- Government's New Food Labelling Proposal
- Nick Griffin Stars In 'Paranormal Activity 4'
- 'The Great British Bake Off' Gets American Remake
- Ahmadinejad's Fury Over 'The X Factor'
- David Cameron And Boris Johnson Do 'Gangnam Style'
- FA Unveils New National Football Centre
- It's Abu Hamza - The Board Game!
- Have You Been The Victim Of A Social Networking Accident?
- JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy: Read The First Page
- Stacey Solomon Is New Voice Of iPhone 'Siri'
Not Mr Tugglesnupps
Little Lost Lad