THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR ENTERING!
Calling all Tulisa fans! Here is your chance to see her perform at an intimate gig at one of London's most iconic buildings.
The 'X Factor' judge is set to perform at the top of the BT Tower as part of BT's 'Infinity Presents' series on Monday 10 December and we have got a pair of tickets to give away.
All you have to do is FOLLOW @HPUKCelebrity on Twitter and RETWEET the tweet below:
We also have a pair of Amperior headphones by Sennheisser to give away to lucky runner-up.
The main prize winner must be able to be in London on Monday 10 December 2012. Please note that transport and other costs are not included in the prize. Ensure you read the full terms and conditions on the next page before entering.
The competition closes at 12pm on Thursday 6 December 2012.
By entering this prize promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
• The prize promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over except employees (and their families) of any affiliates or subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of AOL and anyone else who may be involved or connected with the prize promotion. Any entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid and will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• You may enter this prize promotion by FOLLOWING @HPUKCelebrity on Twitter and RETWEETING the tweet found here: Entries that do not have fulfill both requirements will not be accepted.
• There will be one main winner who will win two tickets to see Tulisa at BT's 'Infinity Presents' gig at the BT Tower in London on Monday 10th December 2012. The prize does not include travel and accommodation.
• There is one runner up prize consisting of one pair of Amperior headphones by Sennheisser.
• Postage is included in the prize.
• Additional expenses not covered by the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• The prize is subject to availability and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers hosted by the promoter.
• The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternatives will be offered for the prize.
• The prize promotion closing date is Thursday 6th December at 12pm (the "Closing Date") and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted by the Promoter.
• The winning entry will be selected at random on Thursday 6th December. The winner will be notified by via Twitter immediately.
• If you are notified of a winning entry, you must confirm acceptance to claim your prize. If you do not reply to confirm acceptance within 12 hours of being notified as a winner, we may offer your prize to someone else.
• Event photography will be taking place on the night and will be used for media and marketing purposes. The winner agrees to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities with the promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the promoter shall have the right to use the winner's name, likeness, image, voice, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The promoter accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by the winner resulting from their acceptance of this prize.
• Nothing shall exclude the promoter's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
• Only one entry per person is permitted.
• Submission of entries will not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries or acceptances which the Promoter does not receive. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption of data in transit. No responsibility will be accepted for entries or acceptances which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post or elsewhere. Illegible, incomplete, late or defaced entries will be disqualified.
• The prize must be taken as offered. No cash equivalent or other alternative prize are available in whole or in part except as provided for in these terms and conditions.
• The prize is non-transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of an equivalent value should the prize become unavailable for any reason. If any winner is not able for whatever reason to accept the prize, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
• The Winners names and locations can be obtained by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 30th June 2012
• The winner(s) agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the prize promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
• The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize promotion.
• No purchase is necessary to enter this prize promotion.
• Promoter and Prize promoter: AOL (UK) Limited, Shropshire House, 11-20 Capper St, London, WC1E 6JA.