No one will forget where they were on 3 December 2012, when they heard that the Duchess of Cambridge was pregnant. They were probably on Twitter.
And now, this historic moment has been captured forever - on Huffington Post UK Comedy's special commemorative plate.
- Limited edition - only available for nine months
- Cost: Approximately £250,000 a year to the taxpayer
- Buy two, get a copy of 'Celebrate' by Pippa Middleton FREE!
- Play Masterchef: The Professionals bingo!
- David Cameron's Leveson Speech - Subtitled
- Amazon Reviews Of The Leveson Report
- Carry On Watching 'Two And A Half Men', Says God
- Let's Parler Franglais With Joey Barton!
- Outrage As Nick Clegg Is Removed From Foster Family
- The Killing 3: Sarah Lund Reacts To New Jumper
- What The John Lewis Snowman Did Next
- The Starbucks Tax Ad They Don't Want You To See
- David Beckham's Surprising Next Move
- Breaking Down - The New Coalition Movie
- Mitt Romney's Concession Speech - Subtitled
- Dylan Tackles The Coalition In 'Subtorynean Homesick Blues'
- Wayne Rooney Stars In 'Skyfall' Trailer